Our team is always ready to help.
- We can work alongside your own talent team or solo. We can design selection criteria and or shortlist on your behalf as well as when necessary hosting open days and assessment centres on your behalf.
- Permanent, Temporary and Contract recruitment across all job roles in the MMC and Construction Sector
- Graduate, Apprentices and T-Level Placements
- Administration, Document Control, Secretarial, Planners, Project Coordinators
- QS, Site Managers, Project Managers, Contract Managers, HR Managers, ISO, Quality and HSE Managers
- Factory Joiners, Plumbers, Electrical Engineers, Supervisors and Quality Managers
- Designers, Preconstruction Managers, Building Service Managers
- Senior Management, Divisional Leads, Directors and Non-executive Directors
- Employee Engagement & Retention
- HR Surgeries and HR Focussed Lessons Learned
- Career Development Discussions and Training Mapping
- Employee Satisfaction Surveys
- Employee Mentoring
- Reward and Benefits
- Mental Health and Wellbeing Support and Workshops
- Diversity and Inclusion Workshops
- A Women’s Leadership Group consisting of female leadership talent, whom all share the desire and commitment to change the bias on women achieving main board positions in a male dominated construction sector.
- We are committed to empowering, motivating, and supporting female construction talent to reach their full potential. We will actively open career pathways and support our members in breaking down barriers for their management development and career progression.